Friday, June 5, 2009

Where has the week gone...

Oh my where has the week gone. I had so much to do and not sure if I got it all done. I think I put to much pressure on myself. I am trying to maintain a Etsy site, a farmers market, plant trees and make a wonderful yard (that's going to take some time) do an exercise class 3 am's a week, and now do an am swimming class.. I think I need a break from myself... Oh well I will get througn it as I always do. Farmers Market tomorrow... hope all goes well.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I have heard, especially from my cousin Angelica, that maintaining an Etsy store is very time consuming. She tries not to list too many things but she creates such sweet jewelry that she finds it hard to slow her pace..lol!

    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my biggest challenge is maintaining the Etsy site. I can sew and create almost anything, but to take a great picture so it does justice for the purse and then try to do a write up, that is where I get frustrated. Oh well practice makes perfect, in my case a lot of practice.

    ReplyDelete