Saturday, July 18, 2009


I have been most busy sewing and selling my purses and other items at the farmers markets in the surrounding cities and towns that I live near by. The most amazing market is Cherryville market located along Highway #6 in BC, Canada, held on Saturday mornings from 9 - 1. Just a small quaint market with local vendors selling their produce from organic gardens. So amazing. There are other vendors there as well selling soy candles, beautiful blown glass necklaces, other jewelery, (I will have a better description next weekend along with a few pictures. Oh yes and live music, such tallent.
And then I sell in the Vernon, BC Farmers market on Thursdays. A much larget market, (not as much fun as Cherryville, but a good place to sell my purses.) again pic's next week.
My newest creation which sold this weekend in Cherryville.
So I guess I will have to make another... Thanks to all of you who read my blog. Hope someday I will have more time and make it better.

1 comment: