Sunday, July 5, 2009

A new week




I have been very busy this past week. I do not seem to find time to write. I have recently been to 2 farmers markets selling my purses and other little items. Sales have picked up that is for sure. On Thursdays you can find me at the Vernon, BC farmers market and on Saturday I alternate between Lumby, BC and Cherryville, BC. This past weekend I was in Cherryville and I had sold 4 purses. Prior to that I was in Vernon on the Thursday and sold 2, then last night I sold 1 on etsy, so that makes a total of 7 purses the month of July. I need to get sewing..... I am very pleased with the response I have been getting at the markets. Makes it all worth while. Hey I even sold a purse to a man, did not realy think I had a man's purse, but one of my denim ones looked manly enough so he bought it and now he wants me to make another one for him. The pictures I am posting are some of the purses that sold.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janet! I see you have been busy! Lot's of loveliness! I'm still eyeballing that bag. I'll go over and take a look as soon as I finish this comment.

    I was visiting a blog friend and one of her blog buddies is having a Revamp It event. I thought of you because Natasha (the hostess) says that you can do dresses purses and what not. I'm going to try it...I can't sew very well but I'm going to give it a go...lol! I have the button on my sidebar if you are interested. I would love to see what your project would be!

    Hugs,
    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have been so busy sewing, I am now attending 3 markets and cannot keep up. I will for sure go and check out that site, thanks.

    ReplyDelete